January 27, 2012

It's raining men

Lately, I have become a little obsessed with...

MENswear. 

You heard me.  Bow Ties, collared shirts, sweater vests, flannel, and don't even get me started on those dapperly tapered pants.  For those of you who don't believe that my obsession is far more about the clothes than the person in them, feast your eyes on the best of the best in men's fashion...

But bring your umbrellas, it's about to rain men, ladies!!!

Perfect pattern combination and that BELT... oh my. 
Ties, Ties, and more Ties 

Plaid and a cardigan, marry me?
I die.
It's all in the details
Wait, but I will take one as well
Can you say, Ralph Lauren? Perfection.
This is my kind of duck hunting
Speechless, but really.
Alright, and where do I find you? In the wilderness, perhaps
And this is why...I love college.

Who believes me now?
Happy Friday!