May 4, 2011

5 things

This week's obsessions...

1. Cloth Covered Classics

I want to put ALL of these beauties on my bookshelf :)



2. Olivia Palmero's Wardrobe (in its entirety)


   



Can I be her, please?? 



3. This very Royal (and may I add adorable) Image

So stinkin' cute!



4. Open Back Dresses


These will be perfect for the
127434202418 weddings that I will
be attending this summer!



5. America

Amidst the Royal clamor brought about by the Wedding of the Century, America is no sooner to forget the recent, pivotal events that took place in our dear country.  Our hearts go out and extend to all who were affected by the tornadoes and the storms.  We ask God to place His hand over the South as the restoration of a defeated community begins.  But, with a nation uniting together to help this affected area, I have never been more proud to be an American.


Our nation was also united this week under a much different circumstance.  A decade after the tragedy of September 11th, Justice has finally been served...with the death of Osama Bin Laden.  Need I say it again... I am so proud to be an AMERICAN.